Last Date of Camera Ready Paper Submission is 24th November 2016
Instructions for submitting camera ready manuscript in PDF:
- Paper Format
Please make sure that your final paper complies with the prescribed IEEE format.
- Number of Pages:Paper should be within 4-6 pages, including figures, tables & references (Minimum paper length 4 pages).
- Page Size: A4
- Page Numbering: Off
- File Format: PDF only
- Abstract:It is important that the abstract be a meaningful description of your paper.
- Keywords:Choose from 3 to 8 keywords.
- Color:Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and understood in black and white.
- At this stage, the authors must include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for A4 Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. Please format your submission using the templates provided in the following:
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper from ieeexplore.
- Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document, i.e., manuscript, according to the IEEE guidelines. Detailed instructions can be found here.
Please note that:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5421-3/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5421-3/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5421-3/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
If necessary, contact publication Co-Chair Dr. Swakkhar Shatabda (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the appropriate copyright notice.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Ensuring PDF Express Compatibility
The final versions of all the accepted papers must be compatible with PDF Xpress. In order to assist contributors to MediTec 2016, a PDF Xpress account has been created for this conference.
The instructions to access the account created for this conference at PDF Xpress are as the following:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site ( https://www.pdf-express.org/ )
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following
- 39434X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Your password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Conversion of the Source File using PDF eXpress Account
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click “Submit Source Files for Conversion”. You can convert 10 source files and check 3 PDF files with one Paper ID.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. Please wait. Email confirmation will be received for successful upload.
- Once the conversion is completed, an email will be received with the IEEE Xplore compliant PDF of the paper as an attachment.
- Author may upload the converted PDF file of the paper obtained from the IEEE PDF eXpress site to the MediTec 2016 submission site through EasyChair.
5. Copyright Form
A copy of the copyright form for IEEE is to be submitted with each paper. Download the copyright form as pdf from here:
Please kindly fill in a hardcopy of copyright form, sign it, scan it and convert it into PDF. Upload the scanned PDF using the following link.
6. Upload the Final Version of Your Manuscript
You can upload the revised version of your paper using Easy chair account.
Go to easy chair -> log in to the system -> select your paper -> upload a new version.
Please address the issues raised by the authors. Papers that are accepted with conditions must follow the information provided in the reviews. Please stick to the formats and instructions to avoid any delay to the publication of your paper. Failure to address the instructions in case of the papers “conditionally accept” might result into a rejection. The whole process in short:
- Step1: Revise the paper using IEEE template and address the concern raised by the reviewers.
- Step2: Get a compatible PDF of your paper using PDFXpress.
- Step3: Download the copyright form, print it and fill it in and upload it using the given link.
- Step4: Upload pdfs’ of your paper using easychair.
7. Policy on Plagiarism
All papers accepted for presentation at MediTec 2016 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be published irrespective of paying the registration fee. A list of Authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.
Please contact MediTec 2016 Publication Co-Chair Dr. Swakkhar Shatabda (email@example.com) in case of any difficulty.