Instructions for Initial Paper Submission:
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (4-6 page pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to MediTec 2016 through our Online Paper Submission System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at:
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
• Paper length: Maximum 6 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
• PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
• File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
• At this stage, the authors should not include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: MediTec 2016 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions. Please check details in the following links:
IEEE policies for plagiarism
IEEE policies for multiple submissions
Paper Review Policy:
The conference is committed to publishing high quality of researches. All papers submitted to MediTec 2016 will be double blind peer reviewed with two/three experienced professionals before final acceptance decisions are made. To ensure the novelty and quality of work, qualified papers of the submitted papers will be accepted. The paper review team mainly consists of the members of the International Program Committee as well as other competent individuals from around the globe. Paper acceptance decisions will be primarily based on originality, technical merit, contributions, readability, and relevance to the conference theme.
All papers accepted for presentation at MediTec 2016 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be published irrespective of paying the registration fee. A list of Authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.